Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 8 Growth Mindset

Sometimes I definitely like staying in my comfort zone and doing things that I know and am okay with doing. Other times I push myself to try new things even though it may be hard or something that I just do not feel comfortable doing. I am not story on this neither am I weak, I feel like I'm always floating through the middle on this subject. Just last week we went to this exotic animal zoo place and you had to keep the camel food in between your lips and the camel comes and takes it out of there. I was most definitely scared and uncomfortable with doing that but I decided to just bear through it and it was fun. I'm glad I tried something new. This is just an example of how this applies to my life and it doesn't always mean for fun, you can do this in your classes or even just taking a difficult course that you are interested in.
Image result for try something new
Fearless
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is hilarious that you fed a camel with your mouth! I don't know if I would have had the guts to try that but that's so cool that you did! I think it's good to always being trying new things because, like you, I am often floating somewhere in the middle too. There are times when I am very spontaneous and adventurous and others when I like to stick to what I know. This is a good reminder for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally agree with staying within my limits/comfort zone. I am well-known for doing just that. Many of my friends tell me to step out and that it's okay that no one will judge or think differently, but that's not always the worry. That part is more so an anxiety portion, but it's totally different from actually being an introvert and I'm pretty hardcore with just needing some space.
    As for the camel, I'm not sure that that's exactly needing to step out of boundaries, but it makes for a hilarious story of which I did not know we had to do that in order to feed them. Risks are pretty universal and make for great stories as well! Good luck in this challenge, I know we all need it at some point!

    ReplyDelete