Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

I think I did a good job with the reading posts each week. I try to give myself a couple of different ideas or a different approach I could take for the story. This helps me when I actually sit down to write it all out on Wednesday because I have have different directions that I could take it in. I think that I definitely could read about the different heroes from the stories and write about them for week 9-10. For week 11-12 I could write about Beowulf since I have already read that book in my class before I would be able to understand it more. I could also read stories of Robin Hood since that also sounds fun to read about. I am looking forward to reading the stories from week 13-14 since they are about fairy tales. I love reading about them or watching their movies since they always make me forget about my stress and make me feel like a kid again. I like the way I wrote my stories since I gave them a do it yourself ending sort of thing. This way I get to hear about lots of different endings from all of the people that read them. It makes things a lot more fun for everyone.
       
Image result for keep calm and be creative
Pinterest
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment