Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Famous Last Words: First Week

This is the first week of this class so we are just getting to know how the course works and what we are expected to do for it. Just orientation stuff and setting things up so it is not too bad or busy yet. The class has not even officially started yet so things are also easier because of that. I decided to start earl while I still have the time for it and try to finish this class ahead of time. I did that last semester and it was a huge help during dead week and finals week when I was trying to study for some of my harder classes. Hopefully I can keep this going even during the semester so it is not as stressful and busy as it is already going to be.  This was a bit overwhelming at first because there is so much to do everyday and even in one week but as I kept doing the assignments I realized that this is not hard just a little time consuming. So the best thing to do for this class is to plan ahead, take time out of your schedule for it, and to do the extra credit so if you do happen to miss something it is not so bad. You would have a little wiggle room because of the extra points and if you do not miss any assignments and do the extra work then you will get done early and it is one less thing to worry about later on.  Image result for last words

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely jealous of your ability to plan ahead and get a jumpstart on the course work so that later on there is some time for other courses once they get underway. Working ahead is surely going to be a benefit for you in the long run. Like you pointed out so far the course work is pretty simple and just preparation for the semester to come, hopefully the rest of the course is just as simple and straightforward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cole! I do my best to plan ahead, but I find that often times it something else will come up that requires priority. I think that it just makes it a bit more difficult. I think it is incredible that you are so organized!

    ReplyDelete