Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Time Strategies

I read the how to beat procrastination and I would it very useful. I always take forever in starting something and feel like I have more time so I can get it done later, but sometimes I just have to rush. This semester I am trying to finish this class early, last semester I did the same for the other class and it saved so much of my time at the end of the semester during finals week. I just have to start and it gets easier to just keep going after that. I have started working ahead in this class so later on when my other classes get busy I can have more time. The extra credit is a big help too and with them I can get some more time later on too. I like the idea of reading ahead and doing an extra post for it too so I have an idea of what I can do for the week after that. I started doing that at the end of last semester and I liked the way it was going so I might try that again this semester too
Image result for working ahead

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shruti! I am so glad you want to use the extra reading option as a way to organize your work and also to stay ahead in the class. Just yesterday I was re-organizing the extra credit reading page to make it more inviting so that hopefully more people will want to use that extra credit option this semester. There are so many great books out there to browse through and so many fun units in the UnTextbook for class. I hope you will enjoy your reading adventures this semester! :-)

    ReplyDelete