Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Favorite Place: Bahamas

I've been to the Bahamas on a cruise but I did not get to stay there the last time we went. I will be going again next December and staying that the Atlantis hotel so I'm hoping to go to their resort this time. 


The Atlantis Hotel and Resort
Photographer Konrad Herrman (April 10, 2015) Flickr


I love going to the beach and taking lots of pictures so the minute we got to this beach I had to take this. We spent all day there just playing in the water, going jet skiing, and swimming. 



Personal Photo Nassau Bahamas (July 2015)

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, Shruti! Like I was saying about Arizona, ANY place in the world that you want to connect with can become part of this class. The Caribbean reading in the UnTextbook is focused on Jamaica, but there are so many great collections of Caribbean folktales and stories online, so if you wanted to do that for a class project and/or extra credit reading in class, there are some wonderful books you could explore! Here's a list: Caribbean folklore online. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar to you I have been the Bahamas once before while on a Carnival Cruise Ship when I was younger. We were able to walk around the resort and see that awesome slide, but sadly not able to go down it ourselves, guess the Travel Channel episode showing it will be the closet I get anytime soon. I hope you are able to make the absolute most of your trip next December, I am sure it will be an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete